Being a columnist gave me the opportunity to express my opinions more publicly through columns and in a collective group as The Vidette Editorial Board. I wrote one column and one editorial per week, offering opinions on relevant topics to ISU students. I have included links to some examples of each.
- Column about being the daughter of a funeral director
- Column about the pros and cons of working in the fast food industry
- Column about the benefits of rushing a fraternity or sorority (written as a way to counter a column about the problems associated with Greek life and rushing)
- Editorial about buying textbooks on campus and ways to make the process better
- Editorial about why ISU did not make the Forbes list of Best Business Schools
- Editorial about why businesses should not ask for potential employees’ (or interns’) social media passwords